Careers > Senior Rental Administrator
Job Title: Senior Rental Administrator
Location- Alphabet House, Summit Avenue, Farnborough, GU14 0FB
Salary- Up to £24,000.00
Main Purpose of Job
To supervise the on-site managing partner team to provide professional and friendly customer service for Alphabet on behalf of All Fleet Services.
To provide the managing partner (Alphabet) market leading levels of customer service, and carry out the administration tasks required for all rental reservation activity, for their customers on their behalf.
To supervise the team by driving daily workload, running daily dashboards and huddles and ensuring all day to day tasks are completed and hitting targets.
Achieving the required SLA's and profitability targets.
• To support the Alphabet Corporate Mobility teams with all administration requirements.
• Establish and maintain a good working relationship with Customers and suppliers.
• Establish and maintain a good working relationship with All Fleet Services, Rental Stations and Alphabets chosen Rental and logistics Suppliers.
• Manage all reservations/bookings via the authorised route. This includes data entry into the system and handling all administration aspects involved with renting vehicles to Alphabet Customers.
• Manage and action emails in the shared rentals inboxes.
• Support Manager in training and people development.
• Distribute daily tasks such as delivery calls, collection calls and complaint uploads.
• Progress all rentals, prompting driver/hirer/controller for appropriate extensions.
• Manage day to day workload of the team including; daily catch ups, daily workload and reporting to Manager.
• Process and complete all Alphabet Corporate mobility billing transactions for both customers and suppliers
• Handling and resolving any customer and or supplier billing disputes within the given guidelines and SLAs
• Process and manage to resolution all Corporate Mobility rental damage claims
• Handle and resolve all corporate mobility rental damage disputes
• All filing/administration forms to be accurately completed, ensuring any SLA's agreed are achieved.
• Provide any required corporate mobility reporting.
• Maintain complete security of all All Fleet Services policies and rental rates- in addition to, other suppliers.
• Carry out other tasks and duties as may reasonably be required.
• Provide excellent customer service and on-going support to regular business leasing accounts.
• To understand and observe the Company's Policy's and to follow all Operational Procedures and working instructions applicable to the job.
• To understand All Fleet Services Vision, Mission and Values.
• To understand Alphabet Mission's and Values (Passionate, Collaborative, Proactive, Customer Orientated, Entrepreneurial) and embrace the PACE culture.
• To maintain a high quality of Customer Service.
• Work to support Alphabet to achieve sales targets and KPI's
• Ensure all reservations are accepted and managed promptly and accurately.
• Ensure all bookings are confirmed by the Stations and suppliers within the required SLAs
• Ensure any system issues/contract discrepancies are brought to the attention of the Account Director/Team Leader and your line manager at the earliest opportunity.
• Ensure that a professional and courteous image is always portrayed, both personally and in attitude and appearance in the work area.
• To complete any other reasonable duties requested by your Team Leader and or Line Manager. (This may include aspects such as reports, training materials, projects, administrative tasks, data entry etc.).