Careers > Fleet Administrator
Location: Vantage Point Business Village, Mitcheldean. GL17 0DD
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday.
About the company:
All Fleet Services is the market leader for the provision of outsourced and contact centre solutions to the fleet and automotive industry. We are currently looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our busy Administration team.
As, a result of continued growth and success, we have just moved to our new office in Mitcheldean. This is an exciting time to join the company!
Duties of the Fleet Administrator:
We see the customer journey all the way through - from logging and processing, dealing with telephone and written enquiries, to filing. Taking care of all vehicle administration such as parking tickets and taxing customer's vehicles, we're organised, methodical and logical. This role includes the following activities:
• Processing a high volume of email queries/applications
• Daily inputting of large volumes of fine notices onto our administration system
• Paying fine charges
• Data inputting into our VE103 system
• Scanning, sorting and filing a high number of vehicle documents
• Management of paperwork for vehicle disposals
• Writing to Issuing Authorities
• Some telephone queries
• Processing cherished plate applications and retentions.
• General administrative and post duties
Requirements of the Fleet Administrator:
• The ideal candidate would preferably have some administration and telephone experience, from working in an office environment, however not essential.
• Excellent telephone manner
• Competent IT skills
• Strong administrative and organisational skills
• Good attention to detail
• Positive and flexible attitude to work.
• Able to work independently or as part of a team
Benefits offered to the Fleet Administrator:
• Competitive salaries and benefits
• Ongoing training and development
• An additional paid day off for your Birthday
• Long Service Holiday Entitlement
• Pensions scheme.
• Free parking
If you feel that you are suitable for this Fleet Administrator role then please apply today!