Careers > Fleet Administrator
Role: Fleet Administrator
Team: Fleet Administration
Basic Salary: £14,500
Contract Type: Full Time Role, Permanent
Working Hours: Monday - Friday
We are the market leader in the UK for outsourced contact centre and administration solutions for the fleet and automotive industry. We have a fast-paced and dynamic fleet administration team based in our Gloucester head office which is growing rapidly. We are currently looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our busy team in the following areas, Fines Management and Fleet Administration
We see the customer journey all the way through - from logging and processing to filing. Taking care of all vehicle administration such as parking tickets and taxing customer's vehicles, we're organised, methodical and logical. This role contains the following activities:
• Processing a high volume of email queries/applications
• Daily inputting of large volumes of fine notices onto our computerised administration system
• General administrative duties
• Scanning, sorting and filing a high number of vehicle documents
• Management of paperwork for vehicle disposals
• Using in house computer systems
• Writing to Issuing Authorities
• Some telephone queries
• Paying fine charges
• Processing Cherished plate applications and retentions
In order to be successful in the role you must have a positive approach, strong administration and organisational skills, good customer service skills and excellent attention to detail.
You must be self-motivated, have a strong work ethic and believe in being part of a team.
You will need to be able to use a computer with good keyboard skills and have a competent level of written and oral skills.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing business with good benefits package including staff recognition scheme and annual awards, structured career path with ongoing personal development, one day a year volunteering entitlement, pension, free hot drinks, fantastic team of people and a friendly modern environment.