Careers > Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative
Location: We are currently based in Waterwells, Gloucester, GL2 2AQ but will be moving to Mitcheldean, Gloucestershire by the end of August.
Salary: Up to £17,000 Job Type: Full time - 37.5 hours per week, various shifts available
Do you enjoy dealing with people?
Are you passionate about delivering exceptional customer service?
We are recruiting for a number, of Customer Service Representative (CSR) positions within our contact centre teams. Our CSRs are an integral part of our business putting customers at the heart of what we do.
About the Company:
All Fleet Services provides market leading contact centre and administration solutions to the fleet and automotive industry. Our contact centre teams operate around the clock, with a single goal of keeping company car drivers and commercial vehicles mobile, minimising the time that vehicles are off the road.
Our contact centre teams handle a wide range of customer enquiries ranging from: routine service, MOT and repair bookings; windscreen repair and replacement; tyre replacement through to dealing with emergency breakdowns or accidents.
The role of the Customer Service Representative:
As a CSR you will handle customer calls, ensuring that all relevant information to understand the customer's circumstances and nature of our request is captured, recorded and handled appropriately to allow fulfilment within client contractual service level agreements (SLA).
Duties of the Customer Service Representative:
• Demonstrate excellent customer skills including: rapport building, active listening and appropriate use of
questions to fully understand each customer's individual circumstances
• Deliver the right outcome for the customer whilst following client specific instructions and adhering to best
• All information provided to customers is correct and customers are fully aware of next steps
• Where requests require hand off to another team for fulfilment, ensure that all relevant information is captured to
allow request fulfilment
• Ensure that appropriate records are maintained on every call
• Fully participate in training and coaching sessions to ensure that own knowledge of processes and procedures is
up to date
• Any unresolved customer complaints or grumbles are escalated appropriately
• Actively engage in team meetings to help identify process improvements that enhance customer experience
• Flexibility to support business needs in a 24/7 environment, supporting other teams when required
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Requirements of the Customer Service Representative:
• A good basic education, reaching GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English
• Excellent telephone manner
• Experience in a Contact Centre or Customer Service role
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to listen and accurately record information
• Competent IT skills (Microsoft Office)
• Positive and flexible attitude to work with excellent time keeping
Customer Service Representative Benefits:
• Competitive salaries and benefits
• Ongoing training and development
• An additional paid day off for your Birthday
• Long Service Holiday Entitlement
• Pensions scheme
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Customer Service Representative role is right for you then please apply today!