Careers > Customer Service Representative
Role: Customer Service Representative
Department: Customer Services
Salary: £16,000- £19,000
Hours: Variety of hours-
- Day Shift, 4 days on, 4 days off
- Night Shift, 4 nights on, 4 nights off
- Mon-Fri, including rotational weekends
- Evenings, negotiable part time hours between 6pm & 11pm Mon - Fri (potential weekend rotation) - Part time, 20 hours per week. Shifts either 18:00-22:00 or 19:00-23:00.
- Mornings, Mon - Fri (potential weekend rotation) - 20 hours per week. Shifts likely to be between 08:00-12:00, or 09:00-13:00, though may be negotiable.
*Additional shift allowance provided. Pro rata salary for part time hours*
All Fleet Services provide contact centre and administration solutions to the fleet and automotive industry. Our customer service teams operate around the clock, with a single goal of keeping company car drivers and commercial vehicles mobile, minimising the time that vehicles are off of the road.
Our customer service teams handle a wide range of customer enquiries ranging from: routine service, MOT and repair bookings; windscreen repair and replacement; tyre replacement through to dealing with emergency breakdowns or accidents.
As a Customer Service Representative (CSR) you will handle customer calls, ensuring that all relevant information to understand the customer's circumstances and nature of their request is captured, recorded and handled appropriately to allow fulfilment within client contractual service level agreements (SLA).
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
• All calls received are handled appropriately in line with and meet the requirements of the call quality framework
• Demonstrate excellent customer skills including: rapport building, active listening and appropriate use of questions to fully understand each customer's individual circumstances
• Deliver the right outcome for the customer whilst following client specific instructions and adhering to best practise guidelines
• All information provided to customers is correct and customers are fully aware of next steps
• Achieving and maintaining competence in line with the Training & Competence scheme, successfully completing reaccreditation when processes are changed
• Fully participate in training and coaching sessions to ensure that own knowledge of vehicle related enquiries, processes and procedures is up to date
• Work with line manager to ensure that any individual soft skill or knowledge gaps identified through call monitoring, complaints or errors are closed within an appropriate timeframe
• Ensure that appropriate records are maintained of every call received so that audit trails for each job received are complete and include correct vehicle registration mark and up to date customer contact details
• Where requests require hand off to another team for fulfilment, ensure that all relevant information is captured to allow request fulfilment
• Any unresolved customer complaints or grumbles are escalated appropriately
• Actively engage in team meetings to help identify process improvements that enhance customer experience
• Adhere to shifts allocated by resource planning or when swapping shifts, that the approved shift swap process is followed
• Flexibility to support business needs in a 24/7 environment, supporting other teams when required
• Quality monitoring results
• Occupancy and adherence results
• Error rate
• Upheld complaints
• Minimum of 5 GCSEs, must include English and Maths (grade c or above)
• Experience in a busy inbound contact centre environment preferred
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills
• Experience of using computer software packages, including word and excel