Careers > Customer Service Representative
Role: Customer Service Representative
Department: Customer Services
Salary: £16,000- £17,000
Hours: Variety of hours-
- Night Shift, 4 nights on, 4 nights off (additional 15% shift allowance on top of salary)
- Mon-Fri, including rotational Saturdays (approx. 1 in every 4)
- Evenings, negotiable part time hours between 6pm & 11pm Mon - Fri (potential Saturday rotation) - Part time, 20 hours per week. Shifts either 18:00-22:00 or 19:00-23:00.
*Additional shift allowance provided. Pro rata salary for part time hours*
Do you enjoy dealing with people? Are you passionate about delivering exceptional customer service?
Our client, are recruiting for a number, of Customer Service Representative (CSR) positions within their contact centre teams. Their CSRs are an integral part of their business putting customers at the heart of what they do.
All Fleet Services provide contact centre and administration solutions to the fleet and automotive industry. Our customer service teams operate around the clock, with a single goal of keeping company car drivers and commercial vehicles mobile, minimising the time that vehicles are off of the road.
Our customer service teams handle a wide range of customer enquiries ranging from: routine service, MOT and repair bookings; windscreen repair and replacement; tyre replacement through to dealing with emergency breakdowns or accidents.
As a CSR you will handle customer calls, ensuring that all relevant information to understand the customer's circumstances and nature of their request is captured, recorded and handled appropriately to allow fulfilment within client contractual service level agreements (SLA).
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
• Demonstrate excellent customer skills including: rapport building, active listening and appropriate use of questions to fully understand each customer's individual circumstances
• Deliver the right outcome for the customer whilst following client specific instructions and adhering to best practice guidelines
• All information provided to customers is correct and customers are fully aware of next steps
• Where requests require hand off to another team for fulfilment, ensure that all relevant information is captured to allow request fulfilment
• Ensure that appropriate records are maintained on every call
• Fully participate in training and coaching sessions to ensure that own knowledge of processes and procedures is up to date
• Any unresolved customer complaints or grumbles are escalated appropriately
• Actively engage in team meetings to help identify process improvements that enhance customer experience
• Flexibility to support business needs in a 24/7 environment, supporting other teams when required
• A good basic education, reaching GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English
• Excellent telephone manner
• Experience in a Contact Centre or Customer Service role
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to listen and accurately record information
• Competent IT skills (Microsoft Office)
• Positive and flexible attitude to work
• Competitive salaries and benefits
• Ongoing training and development
• An additional paid day off for your Birthday
• Long Service Holiday Entitlement
• Pension scheme