Your All Fleet Career starts here
Here are our current job opportunities. Being 24/7 allows us to be flexible with our employees; tell us what hours you are looking for and we will see what we can do! See anything you fancy? Select apply at the bottom of the individual jobs!
About the Company:
All Fleet Services is the market leader for the provision of outsourced and contact centre solutions to the fleet and automotive industry.
These Administration / Customer Service Positions are based within our fast-paced and dynamic administration and contact centre teams.
Duties of the Administration / Customer Service Representatives may include:
• Answering Incoming calls
• Data inputting into our VE103 system
• Processing telephone payments
• Producing letter correspondence
• Compiling travel packs
• Routine service, MOT and repair bookings
• General post duties
Requirements of the Administration / Customer Service Representatives;
• The ideal candidate would preferably have some administration and telephone experience working in an office or
contact centre environment however not essential.
• Excellent telephone manner
• Previous customer service experience
• Attention to detail
• Strong administrative and organisational skills
• Positive and flexible attitude to work
• Competent IT skills
If you meet the requirements and feel that the Administration / Customer Service Representatives role is right for you then please apply today!
Do you enjoy dealing with people?
Are you passionate about delivering exceptional customer service?
We are recruiting for a number, of Customer Service Representative (CSR) positions within our contact centre teams. Our CSRs are an integral part of our business putting customers at the heart of what we do.
About the Company:
All Fleet Services provides market leading contact centre and administration solutions to the fleet and automotive industry. Our contact centre teams operate around the clock, with a single goal of keeping company car drivers and commercial vehicles mobile, minimising the time that vehicles are off the road.
Our contact centre teams handle a wide range of customer enquiries ranging from: routine service, MOT and repair bookings; windscreen repair and replacement; tyre replacement through to dealing with emergency breakdowns or accidents.
The role of the Customer Service Representative:
As a CSR you will handle customer calls, ensuring that all relevant information to understand the customer's circumstances and nature of our request is captured, recorded and handled appropriately to allow fulfilment within client contractual service level agreements (SLA).
Duties of the Customer Service Representative:
• Demonstrate excellent customer skills including: rapport building, active listening and appropriate use of
questions to fully understand each customer's individual circumstances
• Deliver the right outcome for the customer whilst following client specific instructions and adhering to best
• All information provided to customers is correct and customers are fully aware of next steps
• Where requests require hand off to another team for fulfilment, ensure that all relevant information is captured to
allow request fulfilment
• Ensure that appropriate records are maintained on every call
• Fully participate in training and coaching sessions to ensure that own knowledge of processes and procedures is
up to date
• Any unresolved customer complaints or grumbles are escalated appropriately
• Actively engage in team meetings to help identify process improvements that enhance customer experience
• Flexibility to support business needs in a 24/7 environment, supporting other teams when required
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Requirements of the Customer Service Representative:
• A good basic education, reaching GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English
• Excellent telephone manner
• Experience in a Contact Centre or Customer Service role
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to listen and accurately record information
• Competent IT skills (Microsoft Office)
• Positive and flexible attitude to work with excellent time keeping
Customer Service Representative Benefits:
• Competitive salaries and benefits
• Ongoing training and development
• An additional paid day off for your Birthday
• Long Service Holiday Entitlement
• Pensions scheme
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Customer Service Representative role is right for you then please apply today!
We're always searching for talented folk in all areas of the business. So if you can't see a job here that matches your personality perfectly, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll have a good think.