There aren't currently any jobs listed in this area of the business, but don’t go just yet! We are always looking for talented people here at All Fleet Services so if you feel you will fit right in with our team, click here and submit your information!
Our journey - Dave Scobie, MD
I've always had a passion for helping people and over the years I've made a business out of doing just that. All of the products and services we've developed over the years have simply come from solving customer and industry challenges.
What I want to achieve now is the same as it was when I started the business, we are just further along that journey.
I want a business:
- that cares about our people and loves our customers
- that invests in our people and grows our own talent
- that is solution focused in everything we do
- that recognises contribution and rewards success
- that is proud to support our community
Our vision at All Fleet Services is to be the considered partner of choice for professional, quality and industry leading outsourced solutions.
At All Fleet Services we have "One Team, One Mission", and our team is relentless in delivering our mission to:
• deliver the best customer service experience
• make it our business to be the experts and exceed our customer's expectations
• create simple and effective solutions that drives results
We've come a long way
All Fleet Services is the market leader in the UK for outsourced contact centre and administration solutions for the fleet and automotive industry. We work with some exciting clients offering services to over 600,000 vehicles in the UK. We have a fantastic team of over 175 people based in Gloucester.
Our customers like the fact that our Customer Service teams are based in the UK. They like that we say yes and then find the right solution to help any situation. We believe that by delivering "Outstanding Customer Service" our customers will keep coming back for more.
This is how we do things around here, so if you believe in the same and want to join the team, get in touch.